12 June 2014 Physiomics enters the personalized medicine market. Anticipated new collaboration with Diatech Pharmacogenetics.
15 April 2014 Workshop on Virtual Tumour Clinical within Translational Science – June 10, 2014, Alicante (Spain)
10 April 2014 Physiomics to present the second validation of its Virtual Tumour Clinical platform at the CASyM Systems Biology Academia/Industry workshop in Lyon on April 10th
Physiomics has developed a new technology for predicting cardiac toxicity that is 50% more accurate than the best current competitor.
- Cardiac toxicity is a leading cause of attrition in clinical studies and post-marketing withdrawal
- All candidate drugs must be screened for activity against the hERG potassium channel (FDA requirement)
- Optimal design of future studies
- Physiomics' technology takes into account activity against hERG and two additional ion channels (hNav1.5 and hCav1.2) to deliver 50% greater predictivity than the best model currently available
We can offer Model Based Drug Development (MBDD) services which include:
- Population PKPD analysis of clinical data – select the right dose and regimen to maximise efficacy and minimise safety concerns
- Back-translational analysis – place emerging early clinical data within the context of the preclinical data package
- Optimal design of future studies – minimise no. of measurements to maximise information
- Preparation for due diligence – merge preclinical and clinical data to provide a holistic view of the compound
Physiomics' Virtual Tumour platform predicts optimal drug dosing, scheduling and combinations.
Physiomics helps pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to determine optimal doses, schedules and combinations for their preclinical oncology candidates.
Virtual Tumour provides the following key benefits:
- Improve success rates for oncology candidates entering clinical studies, by increasing efficacy
- Reduce the time taken to do proof-of-principle
- Reduce the cost of xenograft study programmes
(fewer experiments needed)
- Provide regulatory agencies with a rationale for the design of a clinical study programme
Virtual Tumour Clinical
Physiomics' Virtual Tumour Clinical
Physiomics extends its Virtual Tumour platform to the clinic.
Virtual Tumour Clinical provides the following key benefits:
- Potential to improve response and survival rate in the clinic through enhanced drug potency
- Transform clinical decision making in terms of dose and schedule
- Model the dynamics of tumour size and circulating biomarkers available from individual patients
- Understand how changes in schedules and doses of drug combinations affect the dynamics of tumour burden